I’ve never been called stylish in my life…until now! I just learned I’ve been nominated for a Stylish Blogger Award by My Life as a Mature Age Student and Student Mum! Many thanks to Caz and Jan – this sounds like fun! I hope you’ll check out their blogs (in Australia and the U.K.).
The rules are simple:
-Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you
-Copy and paste the award
-Share seven things about yourself
-Nominate fifteen of your favorite bloggers, and let them know
So here goes…
- I have a big garden that I don’t spend enough time in.
- I love to knit and don’t spend enough time doing that, either.
- I write poetry but haven’t in a while (hmm, I’m detecting a theme here…)
- I gave birth to both my kids at home with midwives.
- I’m usually up before 5 a.m.
- I’ve been to Ireland and to France, but never to the Empire State Building.
- I live on an island off the coast of Maine, but I don’t like lobster (criminal, I know).
(This reminds me of that ice-breaking game: name two things about yourself that are true and one that’s false, and the others in the group have to guess the false one. I promise, these are all true.)
Now for my 15 bloggers. I’ve been following some of these for years, and some are more recent finds. This is an eclectic mix of blogs, and they probably tells you as much about me as my seven things do. I also clicked back through some of the nominees in order to offer new blogs.
Oops, that’s 16. I could do this all day. Happy clicking!